It seems like just yesterday I wrote in my blog. Well, since May I have been back to MN for a two week stay in July. I brought the family this time and we all had our own agenda while in the land of 10,000 lakes. James earned his sailing certificate, I think he is now a Captain, so refer to him as such. Kaleb burned new trails through my parents yard on the 4-wheeler, I know they loved that. Sydney and Harley ran, filled lotsa diapers, swam, cried, made huge messes everywhere, and had a great time. I just wanted to spend family time with my siblings and parents. We all went up to Duluth for a couple days and it was amazing. We spent the night in a fun waterpark hotel, went on a 2 hour cruise around Duluth Harbor-it seemed more like a 2 day cruise but it was memories and we even ate in a restaurant featured on "diner and dives".
At the end of June we went to Idaho for a family reunion on James' side. It was an amazing cabin rental north of West Yellowstone. We had everyone under one roof for one full night and it was great. It isn't often that all the kids get to see each other. We walked, talked, laughed, rafted, cooked, and played a game of "minute to win it". Lots of effort went into making this a great weekend and it turned out wonderful.
One more honorable mention as we work our way back to early June, is we spent two days in a couple local funneries. One was Lagoon and the other was cherry Hills water park. I am glad we did this, the kids had a great time. James' eyeballs were about popping out of his head when I pleaded with him to take three vacations in one month. It turned out to be wonderful memories.
Since our June and July months were filled with so much excitement you can see why August seems so UGHHH.
We are excited to start school (kaleb especially is thrilled) He gets to start a new school and is honestly excited to be the new kid? I guess he wants to know what it feel like to have everyone stare at you and wonder if you can talk or are just super shy? He will make friends fast and has always been such a tender heart. Seriously, not just because I birthed him (NO BIAS) it is hard not to love him. Sydney has now learned some new fun expressions, "No-way, you can't make me, I don't want to, and my favorite 'leave me alone'. I love how they grow up. Harley is running around trying to keep up with his brother and sister. He calls everything a ball, and laughs when Sydney pushes him down. I still give him one bottle a day 'cause I love him so much. I also still let Sydney have sippy cups and she isn't potty trained. There.... PHEW... I got those monkey's off my back. Hope your summer was a ball of fun and cracker jacks.
September: State Fair and Cirus
Also: recent prayers include: selling house for alot more than my neighbor's next door, keeping my transmission for another year, and just one dinner of green beans from the garden. So if you are particularly good about getting answers can you please add these to your list.
Namaste-
Friday, August 12
UGH-ust
Posted by lollidah22 at Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Well, you are just so cute!
Love you and talk soon..
Post a Comment